East Golf Course
18 Holes: Men’s Par 70, Ladies’ Par 72
The East Course at Admirals Cove is proud to have been chosen by the USGA to host the U.S. Open Local Qualifier since 2009.
Family Programs at Admirals Cove
Each of our courses are family friendly, and an environment for skill development and etiquette education. Generations can share the love of golf and experience the excitement of playing together on the Club’s six set of tees. The Club is also able to establish playing distances for US Kid’s Golf, so the entire family can enjoy a day on the course together. Come on out and let’s play!
Instruction at Admirals Cove
Discover exciting learning opportunities with indoor training, analysis through leading-edge technology, and PGA personalized instruction that is certain to enhance your overall game experience. A well-designed golf fitness program can add yards to your game and improve swing consistency. The Club at Admirals Cove includes a wide range of golf fitness programs to enhance our members’ enjoyment of the game.
Admirals Cove provides training with TPI certified professionals. A TPI certified professional has undergone highly specialized training at one of the world’s premier golf institutes. Members who seek support and training in the TPI methods are rewarded with improved strength, flexibility, and overall better performance results. The Professional staff has worked with every level from beginners to PGA and LPGA Professionals.
- Supervised Group Practice is a great way to get feedback on your game and to interact with other players. There are a variety of group practice schedules available. Visit the golf shop to learn more.
- The Get Golf Ready program is a fun-filled, 6 week program that introduces new players to the great game of golf.
- The 1 Day Golf Schools are shorter, simpler ways to improve your game or get feedback on your play.
- Monthly Clinics are also available so that golfers can continually improve their game and keep up to date on advancements in instruction and technology in the field.
- The weekly Junior Program introduces younger members of Admirals Cove to the game of golf and provides active young golfers with valuable feedback and instruction, encouraging growth, confidence and love of the game.